Run your own Recovery Conversation Café
Scottish Recovery Network can provide advice and support to help you to run conversation cafés at your colleges/university, just get in touch.
The toolkit features many different elements all available to download by following the link to the Scottish Recovery Network website. Use and adapt to suit your needs!
You can also order hard copy versions of the toolkit by contacting Scottish Recovery Network on 0300 323 9956 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Scotland only). British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact the organisation directly by using contactSCOTLAND-BSL
The toolkit includes:
- A Recovery Conversation Café guide
- What is a recovery conversation café? animation
- Top tips for running your conversation café online
- Recovery conversation café etiquette
- Planning checklist
- Participation table
- Guide for table hosts
- Wellbeing teacup connecting exercise
- Wellbeing teacup template
- Group reflection worksheet
- Individual evaluation form