Student Poverty within Student Mental Health Agreements
In recent years we’ve seen an increase in student poverty work being included in Student Mental Health Agreements. At this month’s The Forum meeting, those leading on SMHA work across Scotland’s colleges, universities and students associations attended to look at the research available and to share the work they are taking forward to support their students.
A number of resources were mentioned in the session which include:
- Thriving Learning College Research
- Thriving Learners Univeristy Research
- NUS Scotland Cost of Survival Research
- NUS Scotland Fighting For Students Campaign
- NUS Scotland Fix Student Housing Campaign
A portion of this session was recorded for those unable to attend.
The discussion that followed was not recorded so that those attending were able to share the challenges and opportunities they face on their student poverty work.