At Borders College, we have a dedicated Student Services Team who are here to help you with all aspects of College life from General Advice and Guidance, Mental Health & Wellbeing and your Educational Learning needs.
What Support is Available?
- Wellbeing One to Ones on Campus, Over the Phone and Online
- General Advice and Guidance on Applications, Funding, Travel to College
- Personal, Emotional and Wellbeing Support
- Wellbeing activities throughout the year
- Breakfast and Lunch Food Parcels, and Supermarket Vouchers
- Regularly Hosting External Support Agencies on Campus and Referring Students
- Learning Support Service
- One to One Mental Health Support
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Creative Art Therapy
- Group Work Enabling Peer to Peer Mental Health Support
- Togetherall – 24/7 online Health & Wellbeing Support
If you wish to contact us about a specific issue or for further information, advice and support, please contact the Student Advice Centre by email: email@example.com or on 01896 662516.
Make a referral through your Student Portal for support with your Wellbeing, Mental Health and/or Learning Support.
More information on the support available to Borders College students can be found here.
The Student Mental Health Agreement currently in place at Borders College can be found here. Their new SMHA is currently in development and will be shared on this page once it has been launched.