Hub For Success Event: Supporting Care experienced students
The Hub for Success is a partnership supporting people with care experience to get in, stay in and return to education.
Through a series of talks, workshops and group activities attendees will have the opportunity to explore:
- Stories of change – What does it means to be a trauma informed practitioner and how can you put this into practice?
- How can you inform and influencing policy, practice and systems to help support care experienced students success?
- How can you drive change across your workplace and help to ‘Keep the Promise Scotland’?
- Why is collaboration important and how does it work?
This event is suitable for those supporting care experienced students in college and university settings.
- Tuesday 26th March
- 9:30am – 4pm
- In person: The Horizon Suite, Edinburgh Napier University, Sighthill Campus
- Register for the Hub for Success event