The Wellbeing Team offers in person and online support for those studying at Edinburgh College. A dedicated Wellbeing Hub is available on our online learning platform Moodle which allows students to access all of our services and find out more information.
What Support is Available?
- Wellbeing one to ones with a member of the Wellbeing Team (online or on campus)
- Counselling service (online or on campus)
- Therapet sessions
- Bookable workshops on a range of wellbeing topics
- Hey Girls free period products
- SilverCloud online therapy
- Regular wellbeing events and activities
- Penumbra student referral service
- Wellbeing newsletter
For more information about wellbeing and mental health support at college, contact the Wellbeing team on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the support available to Edinburgh College students can be found here.
Edinburgh College are currently developing their Student Mental Health Agreement and we’ll share it on this page when it has been launched.