Fife College are fully committed to supporting your overall health and wellbeing whilst you study. Whether it’s health, mental health, personal, financial or any issues with your course, there is a lot of support on offer to you whilst you are at College.
What Support is Available?
- Counselling Service (Rowan)
- Togetherall – 24/7 online Health & Wellbeing Support
- Online Student Health & Wellbeing Hub
- Health & Wellbeing Team
- Student Health App
- Health and Well-Being Activities
- Self-help tips and strategies
- Guidance Team
- NHS Fife Partnership
- Out of Hours and Emergency Contacts
- Free Breakfast Club
- Free Soup & Roll
- Too Good to Go
- Campus Stop Smoking Clinics
- Penumbra Partnership
To contact the Health & Wellbeing team email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also refer to outside agencies to enable you to speak to the person who can best support you. Appointments with the Guidance team can be made at all campuses at a time that suits you. To make an appointment, pop by any campus reception or email email@example.com.
The Student Mental Health Agreement currently in place at Fife College can be found here.