Guide to student finance in Scotland
Student Information Scotland provided by the Scottish Government is designed for students, parents and carers. It places all the further and higher education funding information available into one place, helping new and current students make informed choices.
You will find free information on the below:
- Budget and funding calculators
- Guide to understanding qualifications
- Cost of living support
- Advice for parents and carers
- Information on accommodation
- Information on saving money
- Information on health and wellbeing
- Information on transport
- Advice on applying for a job
- Key dates for diary
Visit Student Information Scotland to find out more.