Ian Findlay Path Fund – Paths For All
What is it?
Run by Paths For All, Colleges, Universities and Students’ Associations in Scotland, can apply for between £10,000 and £100,000 for path management projects that improve the accessibility and resilience of existing paths between homes, community services, active travel routes and public transport facilities or connections.
Activities supported will increase active travel in communities and could include:
• the removal of barriers, steps, ramps or vegetation,
• linking community destinations by filling in path connectivity gaps or missing links,
• upgrading desire lines into actual paths,
• tackling flooded sections of paths to increase climate change resilience,
• adding lighting to make paths safer, especially at night or in winter,
• filling in pot holes and rutted routes, and
• improving sight lines.
How to apply
This is an ongoing funding programme with no closing date. You can find out more and apply for the fund here