Newbattle Abbey College
At Newbattle Abbey College, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment where every student can thrive academically and personally. Recognising the financial challenges that some students may face, we have implemented various initiatives to alleviate the burden of student poverty and ensure that everyone has equal opportunities to succeed.
At Newbattle, your welfare and happiness are as important to us as your academic success.
What support is available?
- Access to counselling service
- Course tutor and Support for Learning support
- Essential Supplies offered: stationery, printing services, laptops & voice recorders
- Basic nourishment: breakfast and lunch provided
- Financial assistance: Bursaries, Child Care Fund, Emergency Funding
- Accessibility support: travel expenses
Please get in touch by phoning 0131 663 1921 or emailing LearningSupport@newbattleabbeycollege.ac.uk
The Student Mental Health Agreement currently in place at Newbattle Abbey College can be found here. Their new SMHA is currently in development and will be shared on this page once it has been launched.