Promoting learner success during the cost of living crisis events
This academic year, QAA Scotland and the Scottish Higher Education Committee (SHEEC) are taking forward a project ‘Supporting our learners to thrive: Promoting learner success during the cost of living crisis’. This short series of discussion sessions will provide staff and students with the opportunity:
- to hear from a range of experts on the latest research.
- discuss practical changes to learning.
- share the challenging conditions associated with the current cost of living crisis.
The first event in this discussion series will focus on the vital role a sense of belonging plays in supporting students.
This will provide participants with the opportunity to hear about and engage with the latest research being undertaken on the links between learner sense of belonging to support student success.
It is likely to be of most relevance to those working in programme design and delivery.
- Free to attend
- Thursday 23 November 2023
- Register for ‘Understanding our role in promoting learner sense of belonging to support student success during the cost-of-living crisis’.