University of Strathclyde
The Disability & Wellbeing Service has a range of advisers with specialist expertise in mental health, counselling, health and disability. We offer a broad range of support to students experiencing emotional, mental health and wellbeing issues.
What Support is Available?
- One-to-one mental health and wellbeing assessment
- Cognitive behaviour group therapy (CBT)
- 12 Psycho-Educational Programmes
- Online mental health support programme – SilverCloud
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction programmes
- Spectrum.Life 24/7 support provision
- Suicide Safer Strathclyde
- Hear to Listen (via Strathunion)
- Daily zoom drop-ins with a counsellor from the service
- Wellbeing Programmes, Training, and E-Learning
The Disability & Wellbeing Service is continuing to offer support and services to students by engaging online (Zoom), through email or telephone, and students can make referrals and enquiries by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open Monday to Thursday 9 am to 8pm and 8 am to 5pm on Fridays
More information on the support available to University of Strathclyde students can be found here.
The Student Mental Health Agreement currently in place at University of Strathclyde can be found here.