University of Edinburgh
We recognise that University can be challenging and overwhelming at times, and we want students to be able to access the support they need.
Whether you want to speak to someone or do some self-help, we are here to help point you in the direction of services and resources to look after your wellbeing. At the University you can find a range of support and guidance if you are looking to speak to someone about any mental health issues you may be experiencing.
What Support is Available?
- Student Counselling & Disability Service specialised appointments
- Same day counselling appointments
- Wellbeing drop-ins and outreach calls
- The Listening Service is accessible 24/7
- Self-help, including free access to Togetherall, Feeling Good and Silver Cloud
- The Student’s Association Advice Place
Please get in touch if you are experiencing difficulties with your mental health. Drop us an email at Student.Wellbeing@ed.ac.uk.
More information on the support available to University of Edinburgh students can be found here.
The University of Edinburgh do not currently take part in the Student Mental Health Agreement project so do not have a SMHA in place.