University of the Highlands and Islands
We recognise that thriving at university will be determined as much by your wellbeing as it is by your academic ability: if you feel healthy and content within yourself and your environment, then you are far more likely to perform to the best of your academic ability.
Looking after yourself will help you study better and ensure you can reach your full potential, but most importantly of all help you stay healthy. We have a wide range of resources, guidance, and services which can be accessed in person or online, including 24/7 mental health support through Spectrum Life and Togetherall.
What Support is Available?
- Student Assistance Programme – offering 24/7 365 days per year access to trained counselling staff
- Togetherall – providing online peer support and more
- Health and Wellbeing library resources
- Support helplines
- Personal Academic Tutor (PAT)
- Counselling service – which includes online, SMS and email options
- Digital Den
The Student Mental Health Agreement currently in place at University of the Highlands & Islands can be found here.
- Argyll College UHI
- Highland Theological College UHI
- Inverness College UHI
- UHI Outer Hebrides
- Moray College UHI
- North Highland College UHI
- Orkney College UHI
- Perth College UHI
- Sabhal Mòr Ostaig UHI
- Scottish Association for Marine Science UHI
- Shetland UHI
- West Highland College UHI