West College Scotland
At West College Scotland your wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do. By working together, we continue to develop an atmosphere where you can thrive and have access to an extensive range of advice and support to help make your college experience as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
What Support is Available?
- Time4U Counselling – We have 6 counsellors who provide 1-2-1 in person and online support.
- Wellbeing Advice – Our staff offer 1-2-1 and group support, signposting, and wellbeing activities.
- CALM Connections – Resilience training with mindfulness for all students in group drop-in sessions or 1-2-1.
- Active campus activities – A wide range of physical activities including yoga, netball, football basketball and table tennis.
- Support for carers and care experienced students.
- Men’s Health support & advice.
- Gender Based Violence support and advice.
- The Sanctuary – quiet contemplative spaces to take time out and recharge.
You can find more details about the support offered by the college on the West College Scotland – Services to Support your Learning page.
West College Scotland are currently developing their Student Mental Health Agreement and we will share it on this page when it is launched.