West College Scotland
At West College Scotland we offer advice and support to make your college experience as stress-free and as enjoyable as possible.
What Support is Available?
- Time4U counselling service
- Student Wellbeing Service which offers 121 and wellbeing group activities
- The Sanctuary service
- Wellbeing Matters- Mindfulness, relaxation sessions Wednesday’s 12-1
- Group drop-in sessions
- Gender Based Violence Support & Advice
- Men’s Health support & advice
- Support for carers and care experienced students
Appointments with a Wellbeing Advisor can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find contact details for the student health, mental health and wellbeing team here.
More information on the support available to West College Scotland students can be found here.
West College Scotland are currently developing their Student Mental Health Agreement and we will share it on this page when it is launched.