West College Scotland
At West College Scotland we offer advice and support to make your college experience as stress-free and as enjoyable as possible.
What Support is Available?
- Time4U counselling service
- Helping Hand – signposting, guidance and reassurance
- The Sanctuary service
- Mindfulness – WCS CALM Curriulum
- Drop in to Chill Out (Thursday & Friday) – time to destress, relax and recharge
- Silvercloud – online cCBT Resource
- Domestic Abuse information and support
- Sexual Health Information and support
- Fitness advice
- Home Schooling Tips & Resources
- Support during college holidays
More information on the support available to West College Scotland students can be found here
West College Scotland do not currently take part in the Student Mental Health Agreement project so do not have a SMHA in place.