With Us, For Us Project
With Us, For Us provided an opportunity for people living with trauma and/or have been given a diagnosis of personality disorder to share their experiences of accessing services and their ideas for improvement.
A range of fantastic resources were launched in June 2023 which have been linked below. They’re a useful insight for those working in the mental health and wellbeing sector in Scotland’s colleges, universities and students’ associations.
- With Us, For Us report and summary report
- Case study
- Co-produced animation – what good services would look like
- Practice Learning Workbook for group learning and discussion
- Photobook – Living with trauma: storytelling through photography and artwork
- With Us, For Us conference poster